Sunday, September 16

Don't bag it!

I have of late found myself saying "please don't bag it" or "i have my own." Last year, me and my dear roommate Steeners had enough plastic bags thrown in our entry way closet to recreate the famous The Red Balloon scene, but instead of red balloons, we'd parachute up with white Jubilee (our grocery store) shopping bags.

Now I run around with my laptop, Avi stuff, and school books in a Saltbox Bag. It's so cute, and the durable canvas is easily washable so I don't have to rip out my Tide Stain Pen if I drip some coffee, tea, asian food sauce, or lotion on it. (well maybe i don't have a tide stain pen but if i did...)

So I encourage everyone to stop bagging it, and take your own big ass bag to the grocery store. Sure, the women at Target may give you a look of death when you pull out your own bag, but if you have friendly Chinese women at your grocery store, they too may just comment on how cute your bag is.

No comments: