Friday, July 6

The iPhone My Way.

I must respond to a rather hater-oriented post about the iPhone I read earlier this week by a non believer (aka Cal). Now that 3 of 12 people in my office have them, I'm beginning to get serious apple green envy every time they whip them out to change a song or answer a call. I still push the buttons on my Gen 2 ipod and think I've mastered the technology universe because last week I figured out how to coordinate my mobile's bluetooth (which is one word by the way - who new!?) with my PowerBook G4.

My iPhone extras:
iBreathalyzer - this device plugs into the audio jack and if you don't pass the breath test the screen begins to flash red, while simultaniously bringing up a list of contacts from your friends folder. You can then call them and get a ride.
iGasm - Some type of extra which vibrates in an array of dildo shapes and textures. Oh wait - ...click here and here if over 18.
iTweezer - little tweezer fingers eject from the iPhone, viciously clipping like wee crab claws. When put near my eye brows, they go to town so I don't have to!

And if all this isn't cool enough for you - check out what you can do with the iPhone's sim card! This Cnet Tv is awesome!

No comments: