Sunday, February 24

My Love Interest

Funny as it sounds, I have a female admirer from eastern europe. She wrote me:

Hello !!!
My name is Julia, I'am 30 years old.
I have contacted with dating agency to find you.
They told that we approach to each other and
I have decided to write to you! I'm lonely and not
married cute girl! If you are interested to get acquainted
with me that write to my Email: julik.for.love@hotmail.com

Seriously, WTF? I'm not into girls like that. I like my girl friends, and I don't want her. I'm not an agist or anything, it's just that she doesn't speak with correct grammar, and that drives me crazy.

Who on earth sold my email address to her? I also got one from a fake gofish account too. Go Fish Dating is perhaps the most popular free online dating website in the states. So weird.

No comments: