Saturday, February 2

Stuff I Want

I am constantly keeping a mental list of all thing material possessions I want (the other kind are already on the table: Cal, fun well paid job, good grades).
1. Burberry's Prorsum line (pronounced P-ror-sum) has made a spring patent leather sandal, complete with studs galore! I love them, even if they are a little drag queen bondage-esque. Read more about them.
2. The Opium necklace from YSL. It can be doubled wrapped for a choker effect.

3. A Bape sweatshirt. The Bathing Ape, a fashionable Japanese import with a funky edge.4. Nike/other brand, bright puffy high tops. I love them, they're funky and a new rendition on the traditional converse high top. Plus, they'll look great with my skinny jeans.
5. Vegan bag. I have yet to select, but I'm having trouble selecting my new spring bag b/c so little out there looks nice without being cheapy chesey, and uber fake leather. Here are some good options though. My favorite is mat & natt.

6. And of course, a horse! Yes, I want a white pony and I refuse to accept that I can't be a proud owner b/c I'm in a city.

No comments: