Friday, December 14

Matilda is Sexually Active!



Matilda saying goodbye via slobber kiss to a Cliff Street resident after spending the night. Then heading out for the Fulton Street subway.




These have been many sightings at NYU's Cliff Street dorm of Mara Wilson, or "Matilda" from the movie based off of Roald Dahl's book. She got into my elevator with a scrawny looking sophomore guy, but I didn't even know it was her because she wore a hood. In the elevator.

Even weirder, my opening elevator door interrupted their make out session, then they stood on opposite sides of the elevator. She got signed out by the guard, and followed by another sloppy kiss outside before she trundled away.

Perhaps what's oddest about her, is how un-pretty she is. As me and Steeners walked outside, she told me it was the Matilda girl, and my response was "she was kind of not good looking!" to which Steeners responded "that's what everyone is saying!"

No comments: