Tuesday, December 4

My Class's Critque

I just had my website critiqued in class. I don't want to post a link here b/c it's got a bit too much personal info for right now, but let me say: one of my classmate is an ass hole. A couple guys had suggestions and they were nice about them, but there's this one guy who tells everyone how their site "doesn't work" for him. He said my site:

1) looks like a template I got from yahoo (I made it all myself, thank you very much)
2) the flowers create a springtime theme which is very stereotypical
3) my selected fonts stink and don't coordinate
4) my rollover states, which were shade below the fonted button, were boring

What a little ___ (you know what). I can't wait to critique his page. I'm all up for critique, but at least say one nice thing before ripping a person's entire work apart.

No comments: