Monday, January 21

Lock Out(s)!

It all began with a tour of Tessa's apt after a late (11pm) b-fast at Around the Clock.

In case you can't tell, in the above footage the first bed I show you is actually a couch. And what I wanted to compare Tessa's "blinds" to was colored paper Kat placed on her windows to stop light from coming in.

The good news: Kat is in Germany right now and doesn't need her bedroom.



The door ended up being reopened by a couple of drunk girls a few nights later. We don't have any idea how they did it.

If this wasn't bad enough I then realized :
1. I lost my monthly metro card.
2. I locked myself out of my own apt, and must pag $20 to get the managers to get back in between 11pm and 9am.
3. The next morning I realized I lost my gym locker lock & key, I have no idea where I put them.

The good news:
1. I can report it to the MTA and they'll refund me.
2. I got to make a new friend with the night time building manager Sam.
3. I get to buy a new padlock that doesn't involve a key, which is hard to hold onto while working out.

No comments: