Wednesday, January 23

My 1st Painting

I used to be quite artistic in high school, but time and NYU bureaucracy have limited my abilities to take an art class. Yesterday, I attended Intro to Painting, a pathetically dumbed down course that doesn't even give us an opportunity to use oils; still, it's better than nothing. So off I went with my acrylics today, all the way to...my window. And I painted the Brooklyn Bridge :-). Here is the fruit of my efforts:On a completely different note, the big weight lift guys at Gold's talked to me today! And they weren't scary at all, they were actually really nice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a painting. You have a special eye, and I think the Brooklyn bridge is fitting since it is in the original neighborhood you lived in. Go Chel. Isn't it funny you now look over to the neighborhood you first started in?