Saturday, March 29

What did I do today?

I had a very productive day. Went to class, worked out before class, appointment in west village, here are a couple images and videos from my adventure.

I ate a snack of pickles, 2 slices of jack cheese, and almonds. I know, I'm eating dairy again - so savage. I thought it looked pretty, so I took a pic.
Me and V were early to meet Alex Moo for an evening drink at Kettle and the Fish in west villg, so we stopped by NYU's carnival in Kimmel and were entertained by magic tricks for a couple minutes, played with stick toys, and took this picture.


After dinner at Hampton Chutney (hollar to Steeners), me and V visited Cat who was getting a tattoo on Ludlow and Houston. Very exciting! She didn't flinch, because she's a seasoned pro and this was just a little heart on her wrist.

No comments: