Friday, June 22

My Water

Question of the Day:
I always pee before I go in the shower. Or go swimming. It' s that combo of waters that I just can't handle - full bladder, water on my skin. You know. So here's my question - why do I wipe before getting into the shower? I'm drying off down there just to walk into a big white container that will rain on me and get me wet again. And that "walk" is like, one step. Especially when I get out of the pool to pee and then am about to go right back in -why? I wipe and dry and then jump in the pool.

Also - I'm still in shock I linked my domain name from GoDaddy.com to my blog! So technically advanced of me! It wasn't working last night but that may have been because the site says it takes 2 - 6 hrs to upload.

Nothing much happened this morning. Goldy brought in this puly system lever thing, and G-Unit (my boss, who is Greek and shorter and slightly wide, like a unit, so he's now G-Unit) was talking about the power wires. It brought back all of those high school physics class memories with Mr. Klingler.

No comments: