Tuesday, June 19

Sweat and Construction Workers

I went out to get Marcus some DVD-R (“not DVD+R!”) at Best Buy. I would give him a more colorful nick name but in my personal opinion, he’s not that interesting. He told me they're the wrong ones. He had said to buy ones I could write on. easy enough. oh wait - he actually meant PRINT on them, from a computer. So now I get to walk outside again and have construction guys, perched on sidewalks, whistle at me again while the second half of their turkey subs go spewing out of their mouths. Which I then must doge. The highlight being, of course, that it's 90 f today.

Now I'm sitting with G, our tech guy, who is kicking butt on this web based voicemail server my boss (yet to be knick named) asked me to work on. He's doing a great job, I'm kind of the moral support.

No comments: